ABOUT BIEC 2020
Business Innovation and Engineering Conference 2020 (BIEC 2020) brings together contributions from students and scientists dealing with different aspects of business innovation and management, and we believe that there is also an equal number of promising study projects and prospectus results. The conference will be held at School of Business, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia at July 28, 2020.
This conference is held with the goals of:
1. Exchanging information on recent research issues related to business innovation, and engineering in Southeast Asia and the world in general;
2. Expanding international cooperation network;
3. Generating internationally reputable and nationally accredited publications; and
4. Initiating Business Innovation and Engineering (BIEC) as a communication forum related to business innovation, and engineering in Southeast Asia.
Keynote speakers from international co-host and oral presentations in the parallel session will be the main event, alongside the poster presentation and a possible roundtable or pitching presentation. In this conference, a student competition for undergraduate and graduate (master) will be hosted as an integrated event.
Accepted papers will be published in international journals, accredited national journals and conference proceedings. Selected papers will be published in a reputable international journal Test Engineering and Management (Q4 – Scopus), as well as national journals with SINTA 2 accreditation: the Indonesian Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship (IJBE), the Journal of Management and Agribusiness (JMA), and Business and Management Application journals (JABM). Other papers will be published in conference proceedings with international index published by IOP (Scopus) as well as Atlantis Press (Web of Science).
1. 2nd International Conference on Risk Management as an Interdisciplinary Approach (ICRMIA), July 28, 2020
2. Student Competition on Business Innovation and Engineering, July 28, 2020
3. Summer Course on Business Innovation and Management (BIM), July 29 – August 6, 2020